Friday, July 02, 2010

For Lee...

Here is the card I snuck into Lee's food bag when she went back to Ohio after a fabulous visit for over three weeks! When my girls come home we have so much fun, then throw my sister into the mix, and we are laughing, eating ourselves silly, playing games and just enjoying the time together. This wondrous event will happen again on Thanksgiving and I can't wait!!!

Lee's favorite colors are red, black and white, so I whipped this card up real quick while she was in the shower! She never knew!! Mom's sure are crafty!! LOL in more ways than one!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Love that big butterfly!
    I'm sure Lee loved it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!