Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fred, She Said Blog Hop - Christmas Birds

Welcome to our "FRED, SHE SAID" Blog Hop! If you just happened to drop by my blog and you are not aware of this wonderful event taking place, please go back to the "Fred, She Said" blog HERE and start your hop! Please take a moment to comment on our posts as we love feedback!

Along the way, you will see a special CODE WORD. Collect them all up! Once you've reach the end of the blog hop follow the instructions to make your entry and your name will go in for a draw for a $25 CAD Gift Certificate for the "Fred, She Said Store!" or a $25 Gift Certificate to CROPSTOP! We'll be choosing 2 winners on Saturday, November 20th! So get hopping!

My Special Code Word: IS

Here is a list of the blog hoppers in case you lose your way (in this order, left to right):

TRACEY, ANNECAROL, DANI, DARSIE (you are here), TRACY, SONYA, NANCY, MARLENA, MARIA, MICHELLE, LORA,  and the FRED, SHE SAID CHALLENGE BLOG (the end of your journey)

Thank you for taking the time to play along. Now, to continue the blog hop, please visit TRACY's blog! When you are finished hopping, why not check out the "Fred, She Said" store!

Here is the card I made for the "Fred, She Said" Blog Hop using one of the newest pre-colored images: "Christmas Birds":

25 comments:

  1. Loving your card Darsi! The bows and the flourishes...are those the creatables ones?! I'm addicted!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a stunning card, love that background
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I'm not sure how you made the background of this card but it's absolutely beautiful! Love the ribbon and boows and those pretty flourishes too. Lovely Darsie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goegeous card as always Darsie!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesomely gorgeous card, Darsie! They are all so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Darsie. The red bows against the white background look spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty Darsie! I love your design!!! your flourishes are awesome and I'm lovin' all the sparkle!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love that image!! and ur background -- the card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and very nicely done. Thanks for sharing your blog and your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok that's it another amazingly beautiful card, I'm on my way over to your house be there in a few days! LOL
    Big stampin hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Darsie! I love the flourishes and glittery embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your card is wonderful Darsie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! The background is divine and brings out the bow and colored image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card! I love the swirls with the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Darsie... This is stunning! You know my love for flourishes! And the bows are just gorgeous!!! It's just an amazing card! But then... that's not so surprising since you created it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! I have these birds out now making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card - like the background and way you have used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Darsie. That embossed background is one of my favourite folders and it works so well with your flourishes and lovely bows.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card- I love the image- had to have it- now I need to get busy and create with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!