Monday, April 16, 2012

God's Blessings...

Here's a pretty card I created featuring one of my favorite flowers, the pansy! My pansy background paper was made by my daughter, Lee, who is a computer graphics artist. She took images from vintage postcards and arranged them for me, and I just printed it out. I just love the paper! Wait until you see the rose background paper she did as well!!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

For my card, I cut my pansy paper with Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Labels Seventeen, then added three strips of 1/4 inch white silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store around the panel. I layered my piece to Lattice Rectangles with pop dots, then added that piece to a yellow panel with rounded corners. I took a white pigment ink pad to the edges of my dark purple card, then adhered the entire panel to it.


I stamped and embossed Mini Tags 3 from Our Daily Bread Designs with white embossing powder on dark purple cardstock then cut it out with Shapeabilities® Ribbon Tags Trio Three. I stamped my sentiment from the Mini Tags 3 set with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto a Classic Scalloped Oval that was shaded with Copic Marker V12. I layered the sentiment to my embossed tag, then adhered it to Shapeabilities® Fancy Tags Three with Want2Scrap Nestabling Fancy Tags 3. I attached my sentiment piece to my card with pop dots, then added a pretty double silk bow, with a big pearl as the finishing touch.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card creation and as always well made and clever daughter for the lovely paper too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is gorgeous!!! She should sell it ~ I'd be first in line to buy!
    This card is beautiful ~ love the little pops of yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!