Saturday, June 30, 2012

Clean and Simple cards...

Currently I am designing for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, and I am really loving it! I've learned to scale down my cards, so that I can offer different kinds to all levels of card makers. Let me tell you, it's hard to stop myself from adding more to each card! I'm a girl who likes layers, ribbons, bling, bows, and more!! I've always said, if I can get it on there, I will!! Clean and Simple cards reach out to me in a way I never thought! Try one of the challenges, and you might see that you like making them as well! I always love my embellishments, but sometimes when you need a fast card, CAS is the way to go! I'm showing three CAS cards for your viewing pleasure today.
Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

On my first card, I used Spellbinders™ Edgeabilities® Classic Decorative Inserts Three, a pretty Iris 3D embellishment from K & Company and a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy. On my second card, I used Floral Ovals, a cute dress pattern found HERE, silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, and an Inkadinkado sentiment. For my last card, I used Foliage, patterned paper from Kaisercraft, and a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS cards Darsie. I need to follow your advise,I also need to scale down my cards, they are taking me too long to finish, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are all gorgeous Darsie. You make CAS so elegant. TFS. hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant is right! I think you've inspired many of us to give CAS a try, especially if they look like these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty understated cards so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!