Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Days...

So far, we've had a wet winter, and not a sign of snow! So I created this darling card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using a new Stampavie stamp called "Snow Family". I just fell in love with it! I stamped it with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored it to match Bo Bunny's Snow Day Collection paper pad. I cut and embossed the image with Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Labels One and matted it to Scalloped Labels One. I dusted the edges of the image with Rangers Distress Antique Linen ink pad.

My sentiment comes from JustRite Papercraft's Winter Words, and I finished the card with a bow made with Aquarelle Seam Binding, then added some snowflake buttons and yellow rhinestones for embellishments.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.   

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet card - love your fluffy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowmen and this is such a cute card. Merry Christmas Darsie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!