Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Blessings...

I just received the most scrumptious package from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, and I just had to create this sweet Easter card using Graphic 45's newest paper pad, The Secret Garden! I am soooo in love with this collection with it's vintage tones and floral prints! And the coordinating seam binding samplers!! Oh my goodness, I am in ribbon heaven! Add Spellbinders Paper Arts A2 Filigree Delight designed by Becca Feeken and you can't go wrong!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Graphic 45 Secret Garden 8x8 paper pad, Secret Garden Patterns & Solids 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper Blue and Ivory Cardstock

 
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. Like you say, it's absolutely beautiful. I love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the ribbon and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie,this is such a BEAUTIFUL card!!! Thanks for sharing it! I hope you are doing well! MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came here for the hop but I just had to leave a kudo for your Easter card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!