Monday, May 06, 2013

JustRite Papercraft May Release - Day Two

Welcome to Day Two of the JustRite Papercraft May Release! Another pretty stamp set that is a must have! I used the smaller element for my card, and when you hop to the other designers blogs, you will see how this stamp set works great with the chalkboard technique! I haven't yet played with that, but have it on my list! Stay Tuned!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop! 

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt
Eva Dobilas
Margie Higuchi
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno

Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps:  Birthday Vintage Labels Four
Paper: My Mind's Eye Reunion paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper White and Dark Peach Cardstock
Embellishments: Seam Binding from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesives, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L foam dots, Recollection Pearls and Peach Roses

2 comments:

  1. I am intrigued by the three identical images on your card. That is such a great idea that I would like to try. Lovely card with two of my most favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!