Sunday, September 29, 2013

BOO!

I created this quick Halloween card using leftover circles from my Witch Hat that I posted yesterday! This project worked up fast and can be used for any occasion when you switch out the designer papers! 

Have a fabulous Sunday ~ Darsie

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:

Stamps: JustRite Papercraft Boo-tiful Cameos
Embellishments: Black Glitter Spiders, Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Glue, Black Burlap String, 3/8 Orange/Black Gingham
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. What a great hat and lovely card. Makes me want to go trick or treating (and I'm 66 yrs old!)
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!