Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Find True Joy...

Today is the second day in our week long October release for JustRite Papercraft and the stamp set Black Eyed Susan is such a pretty one. I love flowers and the floral sprays with sweet sentiments is perfect for many occasions. 

I used the tiny black eyed susan stamp to create my background with Versamark and white embossing powder, then shaded it with inks. A little layering of dies, a butterfly and a fluffy bow and the card was finished!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Becca Feeken
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Kristi Schurr
Kathy Jones
Kazan Clark
Margie Higuchi 

They are also extending our 20% off Christmas Stamps and Spellbinders Christmas Die Sale through October 6th (sale ends at midnight EST). 
Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Yellow, Pink and White Cardstock
Embellishments: Champagne Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesives, Recollection Pearls, 3D Foam Squares
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ok Darcie, you've got to stop making so many beautiful cards! My list of cards that I want to copy is growing too, too fast!!! I really like the spring like colors of this card, it very cheerful. Congratulations on another winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!