Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sunflower Thanks...

On JustRite Papercraft's edition of Tutorial Tuesday, I show you how easy it is to make pretty sunflowers using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Create-a-Flower: Sunflower for all of your papercrafting creations. You can use a variety of materials and coloring mediums to make gorgeous flowers. Directions on how to create the background is below!

Watch it HERE or HERE! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


To create my background, simply cut/emboss the Grateful Lattice Expandable Pattern with cardstock and use as a stencil. Lay the Lattice stencil over white cardstock, then add color with ink sprays. Let dry thoroughly, then use for your card. Stencil can be used again, or used to make another card. I used Imagine Crafts Memento Fireworks in Bahama Blue, Summer Sky and New Sprout. 

Project Recipe:
Embellishments: KaiserCraft Gold Rhinestones, Beacon Adhesive, dry embossing tool

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation! I cannot wait to try these beautiful new flower dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Darsie, I found some of these flowers in my stash today now I know what to do with them!!
    MSTGANNE
    ANN ROBBINS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darsie,
    Such a beautiful card , i have not got this Die but i must put it on my ever increasing list .
    Thanks for the tutorial i will look at it later with a nice cup of coffee
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the lattice background and sunflowers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always learn so much watching your tutorials. I had not heard of fireworks before and am now hooked. I love the wonderful background you created with them. I was not sure if I would like to work with the create-a-flower dies; they seem too fiddly for me. However your video does make them seem more manageable. And I do love the Gerber daisy in your second video over at JRS. Thanks so much for sharing you amazing talent. After a bit of a hiatus, I am inspired to get back at my crafting. Both cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Darsie-a lovely card and will watch video when I get home this afternoon
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!