Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: Holiday Critters!


For JustRite Papercraft's Tutorial Tuesday,I show you how to create adorable Holiday Critters using pieces from their die sets and stamping with background stamps. These darling animals can be used for cupcake toppers, lollipops, tags or an embellishment for your paper crafting projects. Get a head start on the holidays with these easy to create ideas! 

You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook! And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. Darsie, you are the Queen of dies, anyone that can see something else to do with parts of one die to another is an amazing person. I love the little Critters. TFS, because I never would have come up with these.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet decor for those cupcakes for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are making me hungry...Amazingly cute! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie,
    All I can say is, these are way too cute. Another ingenious idea. You are amazing with those.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!