Friday, August 21, 2015

Let it Snow...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a wintry card for you, using the newest "Create a Flake Six" and "Let it Snow" die templates from Spellbinders® Paper Arts. This was easy to create! All you have to do is cut the snowflakes using copy paper and lay them onto white cardstock. Spray your chosen colors of Fireworks Sprays over the cardstock, then remove the snowflakes and let dry. I then laid the "Let it Snow" die templates onto the panel and stenciled through the letters for my sentiment! I finished it with a few decorative pearls and am quite pleased with the results.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:

Dies: SpellbindersPaper Arts® Create a Flake Six, Let it Snow
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® Purple and White Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Grape Jelly ink pads, sponge dauber, Fireworks Sprays: Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender and Angel Pink
Embellishments: White Self-Adhesive Pearls, 3-in-1 Advanced Glue

1 comment:

  1. Awesome snowflake card and love how easy it was. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!