Saturday, December 12, 2015

So Thankful...

Hi everyone! Today, I've created a clean and simple card using Spellbinders® Paper Arts and Becca Feeken's Tiered Multi-Loop Bows as the focal point. I cut the bow from a fun black and red polka dotted felt, then added a sentiment and a few rhinestones and I was finished!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!



Project Recipe
Paper: Bazzill Basics White, Black and Red Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Tuxedo Black ink pad
Embellishments: Red and Black dotted Felt, KaiserCraft Black Rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, thank you for sharing your wonderful talents! I just want you to know I have watched and learned so many things from you..
    Wishing you and your family a Beautiful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very informative read. The explanations are simple, detailed, and easy to follow. Looking forward to reading more useful articles from you. BHMS In India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!