Tuesday, February 09, 2016

JustRite Papercraft Tutorial Tuesday: Easel Card

For JustRite Papercraft's Tutorial Tuesday, I show you how to create a beautiful Spring Garden Easel Card using their newest die sets called Garden Circles and Floral Trio One. You’ll also learn how to create two-toned flowers and leaves with a sponge dauber and ink! I also show how to create a multi-colored background and how to use dies by cutting them up and giving them more versatility!

You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook! And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easelcard Darsie. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Darcie. A wonderful piece of art. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your video tutorial. Both cards are gorgeous but my favorite is the easel card with the beautiful flowers and butterflies. I'm going to try ad create my version of this card. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your video tutorial. Both cards are gorgeous but my favorite is the easel card with the beautiful flowers and butterflies. I'm going to try ad create my version of this card. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card to brighten up a dark morning , i love the sweet flowers on your card Darsie. )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Another tutorial Tuesday! Love this card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card design and always love he easel ones. I need to try making one again soon too! It has been a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colours.............Di.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!