Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter...

Hi everyone! I've created this lovely candy box for a friend for Easter using supplies from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and a box of Ferrero Rocher's! I simply wrapped decorative paper and paper lace doilies around the center, added a sentiment, a bunny die cut and a fluffy, multi-colored silk ribbon bow to finish it off. Happy Easter to everyone!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Hello Gorgeous 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics White Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift to share with someone!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift to share with someone!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so simple and sweet, just what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!