Friday, April 15, 2016

Spring Cleaning...

Hi everyone! Well, it's time for a little spring cleaning in my craft room! I have so much crafting supplies that I can't see straight! I'm sure a lot of you are in the same predicament, and I find it so hard to get rid of it because I might *need* it someday. But it's time to weed through it, so that it will be used instead of acquiring dust in my house!

Therefore, I will be selling Surprise De-Stash Boxes, filling them with all manner of new or gently used craft supplies from craft companies that I have designed for or who have sent me supplies from their partner companies, such as: 
 
Spellbinders, JustRite Papercraft, Our Daily Bread, Inkadinkado, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Fun Stampers Journey, Kaisercraft, Graphic45, Prima Marketing, Stampin' Up, Martha Stewart and so many more!
 
Your box will include a selection from the following (new or gently used):
 
Dies, punches, embossing folders, clear, cling, or unmounted stamps, inkpads, stickers, adhesives, rhinestones, ribbon, laces, flowers, designer paper and cardstock, glitter cardstock, ink sprays, glitter, embossing powders, buttons, paints, mixed media supplies, and more!

*Special Note: 

A lot of my dies, inks, punches, embellishments and stamps were prototypes from various companies that I designed for, so there is no fancy packaging for a good amount of them. These will be packaged in plastic baggies as needed.

The Fine Print!

USA only, PayPal and First Come, First Served!

If you are interested, email me and please provide in the email:
 
Name, Mailing Address, PayPal Address and how many boxes you are interested in.

I will send you a PayPal invoice and please pay upon receipt. You must pay in 24 hours or forfeit your box.
 
Small Flat Rate Box $30.00 includes shipping (box size 5 1/4 x 8 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches)
*Each box contains an approximate retail value of $100 or more!
 
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!!

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!