Sunday, July 24, 2016

Birthday Blessings...

Hi everyone! Today I have a vibrant birthday card I created for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using a fabulous stamp set called "Peony Bouquet" from Altenew. I used inks and a watercolor brush for my pretty peonies! Stamp Simply's sentiment stamp sets are perfect for any card, and fit every occasion! Finish the card with a pretty silk bow and flowing pearls and you are sure to "wow" your favorite someone!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Ranger Watercolor paper, Bazzill Basics Pink and Olive Green Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Darsie! Love the colors. I have this stamp set and it is one of my favorites. Easy to fussy cut.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and awesome coloring of those flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!