Monday, November 28, 2016

O Holy Night...

Hi everyone! For the next four days, I have some fabulous Christmas projects to share for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I had fun trying to come up with different ideas, using a lot of different products to show how The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store is the perfect shop for all your crafting needs! 

Today's card is a watercolor piece using their newest Christmas stamps called Merry Christmas Clear Stamps . I used Zig Watercolor Brush pens for my sky! I added a bit of glitter for snow on the curved shape for hills and finished off with a twinkling rhinestone in the middle of the star!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Ranger Watercolor paper, Bazzill Basics White, Purple and Dark Blue Cardstock
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!