Hi everyone! Today, I have used the "Sunflower Season" stamp set with coordinating die for a pretty fall treat jar I created for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. The hexagon jar is filled with white chocolate peanut butter cups, then decorated with bright yellow gingham ribbon and a cut out sunflower. This is a quick and easy gift for a teacher as school starts!
You can read all about the supplies I used HERE:
Share this on Pinterest!
All supplies are available at:
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs
from dies, stamps,
ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a
multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.



Such a beautiful project. I love the ribbon bow too.
ReplyDeleteThis really resonated with me. Thanks for posting! phd thesis writing support services in ncr delhi
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis was exceptionally helpful and very well structured. I really appreciate how clearly everything was laid out without any unnecessary fluff. Great post overall.local seo agency in gwalior
ReplyDelete