Sunday, November 26, 2017

Looking Like Christmas...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created an elegant Christmas card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using non-traditional colors of black, silver, white and pink! I just love the dramatic appearance of this. I used a sentiment from the "Wonder of Christmas Sentiments" stamp set. The pretty paper is from Kaisercraft's Christmas Editon paper pad. Of course, I had to finish it off with a luscious silk ribbon bow and lots of rhinestones.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant looking and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this insightful article! It’s well-written, clear, and covers the topic perfectly. I really enjoyed reading it..local seo agency in gwalior

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really insightful article. Your practical tips on local strategies were super helpful and clear. Thanks for sharing this..Villa in gwalior

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!