Sunday, January 14, 2018

Tulip...

Hi everyone! Today, I've created an elegant tag using a simple color palette of kraft, black and white and I love how it looks. I used The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's Get Well Tulip stamp set with coordinating die set, and colored it simply with tan ink and a sponge dauber. Add a few filigree dies and a luscious silk ribbon bow and it's finished!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!