Monday, December 22, 2008

My last stitched card for Christmas...

I just finished up this Christmas card with my latest pattern. I really love the shades I used in this one. I used Vikki Clayton's Hand-dyed Fibers silk thread in Nile Blue, Turquoise and Robin's Egg.

This is a notecard sized design, 5 x 3 3/4 inches. Most of my patterns tend to be 5 x 5 but I thought to make it smaller as this could be cut out and used for an ornament on the tree.

I punched decorative corners and added soft aqua pearls from Kaiser Crafts. I topped it with a pretty teal bow and am quite pleased with this design.

I had a nice background paper that resembled stone in a lovely pale turquoise and attached that to a darker turquoise notecard.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful, Darsie. I love the shades of teal and blue. I hope you have a Happy Holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!