Monday, March 22, 2010

Critter Challenge #6

Click HERE for the "Fred, She Said" BLOG HOP!

Today is the Critter Sketch Challenge and we are inspiring you to use the colors Yellow, Blue, Red and White! The sponsor is Paper Jewels, and they are giving away a $15 gift certificate to a lucky winner at the end of the month!


I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock then colored with Copic Markers. My background papers are glitter cardstock and polished stone glossy paper. I vpunched my glittery cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch, added a pretty bow, a sentiment sticker and rhinestones to make this an easy and fast card! Card size: 5 1/2 x  4 1/4 inches.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring! Love the border punch you added and your choice of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card, love all the pearls and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! You really did a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!