Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What if? Wednesday and a Sneak Peek!

Today is the "What if? Challenge" over at "The House That Stamps Built" and I am using a wonderful set of stamps that will be released next week! Today I'm giving you a sneak peek, and tomorrow is our Blog Hop to show off the new stamp set! You are sooo going to love the new stamps! I've already created about 10 cards and projects with the set, and you'll be wanting them as well. Come back tomorrow for the "House That Stamps Built" Blog Hop featuring the newest stamp release from Repeat Impressions. The sketch for the What if? Challenge is an easy one and you can read all about the Challenge on the blog! Check out the rest of the design teams magnificent creations for the sketch challenge! 


7 comments:

  1. OK, I laughed so hard when I saw we had the same take on the penguins. Yep; great minds MUST think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card, Darcie! The sentiment is just perfect for those penguins :):)
    Great DPs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card makes me smile, Darsie!
    It's so happy and cute! I just love those new penguins, and you card came out so great! I love the snowflakes and how you rotated the penguins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute. I love penquins. Are they cut outs or stamps? I love the middle one. Thanks for a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darcie -- what a fun card you've made. I love the middle penguin!! Plus the paper you have used is super great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darcie this is such a great whimsical and fun holiday card! I love those penguins and how you placed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card, Darsie - great job with the penguins and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!