Thursday, September 16, 2010

You are my Sunshine...

Today I'm showing off a wonderful Deedee's Digi and I just love Sunflowers! So when I saw this fabulous Sunflower in a Jar digi I just knew I had to create a card with it. I still remember the day I was driving  to Ithaca and I came up over a hill and stretched out before me was a field of Sunflowers! Their bright yellow faces turned toward the sun was a sight to see. You just can't be sad or unhappy after stumbling upon God's beauty like that!! 

This digi called "My Sunshine" is only available on the CDAC, so hop on over and join Deedee's Digis Group!  

This card qualifies for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge!


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love your coloring and your DP.
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darsie!
    I saw this on FB and had to pop over to tell you how wonderful this is! I love the color scheme, and all the punch work and bling! What a wonderful Fall creation!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!