Tuesday, November 15, 2011

JustRite Friday Challenge #062: Give Thanks

It's time for the JustRite Friday Challenge! I'm a little late getting my card in because I've been swamped preparing for three card parties and family coming next week! But I made it! 

Here is the Challenge as stated on the JustRite Inspiration Blog
"Today’s new JustRite Friday Challenge #062 is a tribute to the spirit of the upcoming U.S. Thanksgiving holiday and is a challenge to make and GIVE or SEND a thank you card or gift!  We all may be good about participating in challenges and making things for our own benefit, but now it’s time to share the love (and thanks)!"

I decorated a gift of Rocher's Chocolates using Vintage Oval Labels and Heart to Heart Borders & Centers:


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift on the outside and fabulous candies inside -- wish I were receiving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich and elegant, and I don't mean the chocolate! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning creation! Great work!
    Sarah
    http//sarahsassy468.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Darsie,

    I saw your label in JR blog.
    Just to stop by and congrat you.

    This is dazzlingly beautiful label I ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Darsie!!! The decoration you created is absolutely sunning!!! Love all the details! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darsie, this looks amazing! Congratulations on winning the challenge!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!