Friday, February 17, 2012

My Etsy Shop is finally open!


Well, it's official! I have opened an Etsy Shop to finally sell my cards and other handmade craft items. After being asked numerous times if my cards are for sale, I decided to open a shop for them. There are two separate sections: Handmade Greeting cards (thinking of you, thank you, etc), and Holiday Cards. I have 100's of cards, so please keep checking back as my son lists them. (He's such a good son)
 
 Also, I am de-stashing (to make room for more craft supplies, of course) and will be listing sampler packs of paper, and other items that I'm just not using or have never used! I am also making some pretty handmade items like bow pins, and flowers for your paper crafting projects.

Bow Pins in White

Bow Pins

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea, Darsie! Going there now............. bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Gonna go add you to my favorites!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!