Monday, February 27, 2012

Too excited!!!

They say that good things come to those who wait! Well, I definitely am a believer of that philosophy!  I am just too excited to announce that I have been asked to join the JustRite Stampers Design Team and I couldn't be more tickled pink! I just love their stamps and have been designing with them for quite a while. I love the versatility of their product and can't wait to show you more fabulous projects and designs. 

This week, JustRite Stampers is showcasing three new projects I've created for this announcement of joining the team! Please stop by the JustRite Challenge blog and don't forget to leave a comment!! We all love those! I am so thankful for this opportunity and looking forward to working with the other amazing artists that make up the JustRite Design team! It's a dream come true for me.

Here is my first card officially designing for JustRite and read all about it below! 


As I was digging through my tons of paper, I found an Anna Griffin paper stack that I didn’t even remember buying! I am so glad I did, because as soon as I saw it, I let out a squeal and immediately knew I would use it for a card I had in mind for one of JustRite’s newest sets Always & Forever Medallion Labels. The pretty frame stamps are just gorgeous embossed with white embossing powder on designer paper!


I used Nested Medallion Label Dies, and Nested Oval Medallion Label Dies to cut out my stamped images. I added pop dots to each piece and layered them onto Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents die. I cut a small die from Labels Seventeen for my sentiment, which I edged with Copic markers. I used an embossing folder to add some texture to my green cardstock for the top of my card and the lower portion is a beautiful floral print from the Anna Griffin stack.  I stamped a pretty border using Lace Borders, and adhered it to my card panel. I added my sentiment medallion, then a satin and organza bow, beaded stick pins (which I sell in my Etsy store) and was finished!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Darcie - that is a wonderful accolade.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Darsie! You deserve it!!! I love your creations! This one is just beautiful!!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Darsie I am sure you will be a well repsected member of the team... you're work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Love your cards and the color combo's you use!Look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Darsie! I love your creations! and this card is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Darsie, well deserved!! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this card is a fitting tribute to why you were picked! Congrats. You card is breath takingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. Beautiful card. Know you'll be an asset to the team. Keep those cards coming. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  9. You so deserve it Darsie. Your work is beautiful and inspiring.
    Hugs,
    Pam (nedlnut)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!