Friday, April 12, 2013

Sunflowers & Mom ....

I fell in love as soon as I saw the newest paper pad from Graphic 45 called French Country! I just love sunflowers! They are my favorite and I have a very fond memory of driving down to Virginia to see my Mom and I turned a corner and there was a huge field of sunflowers. I stopped and snapped quite a few pictures and had them developed while spending the week with her! I think of her whenever I see sunflowers, so creating a Mother's Day card with this collection was meant to be. I miss you, Mom!

We are celebrating Moms over on The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's blog and we've got a lot of pretty cards that would fit the occasion! Take a few minutes to have a look, and hop over to the store to pick up some special crafting items so you can create your own Mother's Day card! There's still time to make something beautiful for Mom, Grandma, etc.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog. I found you through "No Time to Stamp", and I just had to tell you that your Graphic 45 card is lovely. I may have to try making one like that (or similar) for my mom on her 90th birthday.
    I love how bloggers are so generous in sharing their artwork. What would I do without the inspiration.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!