Thursday, August 01, 2013

Best Wishes ...

Today's August Release by JustRite Papercraft is two gorgeous sets! We have the Dotted Fronds Background Stamp by Becca Feeken and Large Elegant Sentiments by Amy Tedder. The background stamp is very versatile for all kinds of creations, and the sentiments are perfect for any occasion! 

I paired my stamps with Spellbinders® Paper Arts Lace Hearts designed by Samantha Walker, and made a pretty rose using Spiral Blossom One. I added some Foliage, a yummy silk ribbon rose and used Want2Scrap Nestabling Pink Pearl Scalloped Hearts for embellishments.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!


Project Recipe:

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Darsie!

    Pink is one of the colors in the current challenge...mind if I link to your blog and enter it in under my name? ;)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, the colours just amazing, I love it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Darsie! So glad you joined the Want2Scrap Linky Party!!!

    ((hugs)) Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. I know you shared on our wall, and we were very happy to share with EVERYONE.
    Thank you for linking up with us at Want2Scrap this week!

    Allie
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the lace look and all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This yet another one of your cards that just leaves me green with envy that I'm not the recipient!
    That heart die is dreamy, as is this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!