Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Believe...

Today, I created a rustic Christmas card for the August Release by JustRite Papercraft. I usually create very feminine cards, and enjoyed going out of my comfort zone! I used one of the newest Christmas background stamps by Amy Tedder called "Christmas Holly Stripes". I paired it with Spellbinders® Paper Arts Branching Out and 5x7 Matting Basics A. Supplies are listed below and don't forget to hop over to the other design team members and see their delightful projects!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno
Kristi Schurr
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship
Barb Schram

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Green, Kraft and Ivory Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko®/Imagine Crafts Memento Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy, Rich Cocoa and Morrocco
Embellishments: Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesives, Recollection Pearls and Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!