Monday, May 19, 2014

Count your life ...

Today I have a pretty card in a pastel palette that I love so much! Blue, lavender and ivory is just so soft and lovely, I think! I created this card using 3D M-Bossabilities Floral Labels Four from Spellbinders® Paper Arts and paired it with it's companion, Labels Four. 

It's a quick post from me for now, as I am finishing up my video for tomorrow's Tutorial Tuesday for JustRite Papercraft. Stay tuned!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Light Blue, Lilac and Ivory Cardstock
Embellishments: 1/4 Ivory Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesives Glue, 3D Foam Squares, Self-Adhesive White Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Love these colours Darsie -a sweet little card.
    Look forward to tomorrow's blog,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie,
    What a lovely card, again with my favorite colors. You always amaze me with your creations. Another job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and color
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little card, Darsie. Just what I like - simplicity!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple and so elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!