Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Birthday...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a masculine birthday card for you! Very simple to create and perfect for your favorite guy. I used the negative portion of Spellbinders Grateful Lattice for my background with Imagine Crafts Fireworks Sprays, then layered it onto Branching Out and used the "happy birthday" from Sentiments One. I finished it off with some twine and a fun button! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® Light Teal, Brown and White Cardstock
Embellishments: Twine, Button, Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Glue

3 comments:

  1. Darsie,
    Great card. I love the way you blend your colors, they always look so natural. Love the lattice, like looking out of your patio. Awesome job...as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darsie
    I find Mens cards so hard , this one ticks all the boxes Well done !
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card for a man but I think anyone would love it. It is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!