Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: Glitter...

Hi everyone! For JustRite Papercraft's Tutorial Tuesday, I show you a fabulous way to add sparkle to your cards using Imagine CraftsEssential Glue Pad with their Clear Stamps and Background Stamps. You will learn how to use the glue pad to create eye-catching backgrounds, and how to bling up your stamped sentiments with glitter. I also shows us how to dress up your Filigree die cuts with crystal glitter using this special glue pad. 

For this week's Tutorial Tuesday Giveaway, one lucky winner will win a $50.00 Gift Certificate to their website.

You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook! And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tutorial Darsie. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL cards and FABULOUS technique!!!

    THANK YOU for sharing your SPARKLING tutorial Darsie!!! I confess I have not used a glue pad before and have never thought to add sparkle to backgrounds like this before => I'm feeling TOTALLY INSPIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just lovely and the YouTube tutorial was so informative on how to acheive this great technique for a crsp clean look. I actually went to michaels looking for the glue but they didn't have it.
    Thank you
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!