Sunday, January 25, 2015

So Thankful...

Hi everyone! Today, I've created a fancy shaped card using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Heirloom Oval as a base. My pretty rose uses "A Gilded Life" Garden Blooms and I used several layers of blooms with ink shading in the center of each one. These dies are some of the newest releases by Spellbinders, and I can't wait to show you more creations in the coming weeks! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper® White and Black Cardstock
Embellishments: 1/4 inch Black Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Zig Painty Silver Pen, Pearl Sprays, Beacon Adhesives, 3D Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shaped card! your work is always so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Darsie, just when I think there won't be any more to buy, here we go again!! I have a Spellbinder addiction. I can't stop buying them!!!!!
    Hugs
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW!!! I love this card...it's gorgeous! I definitely need that beautiful die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is stunning Darsie. Gorgeous die.. Which I will also need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh, Ann said it right...just when you thought you could live without any more dies along come these fabulous intricately cut ones. Well Darsie this card is so beautiful just like all the rest of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just Gorgeous, Darsie. I love this die so pretty. Love how you always design your cards with beautiful embellishments. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO ELEGANT!!!
    LOVE the DELICATE shape and DELIGHTFUL rose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!