Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Angel of Peace ...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a recycled project using a dollar store Christmas card! I cut the card apart and altered it a bit to make my own handmade card using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Angel of Peace, and A2 Scalloped Borders One. I still have other cards from the box to play with, so I will be making more projects from it!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!
 
Dollar store Christmas card!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Dollar Star Christmas Card, Bazzill Basics White , Red and GreenCardstock, Gold Mirror
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Love Letter ink pads
Embellishments: Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen, 3D Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. How clever Darsie and a great result!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oh Wow Darsie , just one lovely card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I too use old cards in my projects. Nice to see another idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!