Saturday, October 03, 2015

Reindeer Season...

Hi everyone! It's chilly in New York this weekend, so I have a nice wintry card for you. I used some of the newest holiday die templates from Spellbinders called Reindeer and Sleigh, and Create a Flake Six. These dies work wonderful with Christmas, Winter and even masculine cards! This is a flat card that is easy to mass produce and mail.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics White, Kraft, Light Blue and Dark Blue Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black ink pads, sponge dauber
Embellishments: Rhinestone

4 comments:

  1. He looks a very proud Reindeer from Spellbinders Darsie , loving the scene lovely background .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love how you accented the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!