Sunday, November 22, 2015

Golden Joy...

Hi everyone! Here is my beautiful golden Christmas card I created for the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Lattice Ornaments as the focal point! I just love the details on this die set, and gold, white and kraft is a favorite color combination. I did just a bit of layering, and added metallic string and a bit of glittery ribbon for bling. 

~Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!