Saturday, November 21, 2015

Merry Christmas...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a dramatic Christmas card that I created for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using Kaisercraft Holy Night 6x6 paper pad as the main focus. I used one of the sentiment tags that came in the paper pad and enhanced it with Spellbinders® Paper Arts 5 x 7 Holly Frame, silk ribbon and a few pearls. A quick yet beautiful card!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Kaisercraft Holy Night 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics Red, Dark Red, Kelly Green and Dark Green Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!