Thursday, June 30, 2016

Celebrate Your Day...

Hi everyone! I created this sweet birthday card for a lovely lady for her special day and I used elements from Kaisercraft's Sea Breeze 6x6 paper pad for the sentiments and background papers. I love the aqua and brown tones in this designer pad that you can find at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. All supplies are listed below and are available at the store.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Kaisercraft Sea Breeze 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics White, Aqua and Brown Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful birthday card and I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours Darsie and the floral arrangement is beautiful! I'm sure your friend will love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!