Sunday, June 05, 2016

Many Thanks...

Hi everyone! It's been a busy few weeks, but I was able to put together a pretty card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using a lovely die set called Blooming Collection. I am in love with this color scheme of teal, lavender and light blue with splashes of white! I used one of the many fabulous sentiment stamp sets by The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store called "Many Thanks".

I'm off for a summer vacation and will be back crafting soon!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: KaiserCraft Key to My Heart 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics White, Lavender and Purple Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card and those colors are awesome together. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!