Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Coneflower...

Hi everyone! Today I have a lovely card using The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's newest stamp set called "Thank You For Caring Coneflower". I simply stamped the coneflower with black ink onto white cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. My finishing touches were dotted washi tape, black and lavender silk ribbon, with rhinestones for a bit of bling. 

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty little card Darsie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card design and I love the pretty bow you added to it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!