Wednesday, August 16, 2017

There is a Season...

Hi everyone! Today I have a pretty card using The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's newest stamp set called "Sunflower Season". I simply stamped two sunflowers on cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. I added some Aqua color spray for the background, stamped my sentiment and was finished!  All supplies are available at the store!

Supply list is HERE:

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. oNE OF MY FAVORITE FLOWERS,DARSIE!
    HUGS
    ANN ROBBINS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers too and this is a gorgeous card design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!