Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Releases and Challenge at Meljen's!

It's Thursday, and you know what that means! Another new release and challenge over at Meljen's Designs! This release is focused for girly girl time! Makeup brushes, fingernail polish, cell phones, all the things for young and older girls!!

I created a fun Fingernail Polish purse for my niece, and I just know that she'll love it! She had green nails for St. Patrick's Day! How can life be more fun than that?? My purse uses the image "Fingernail Polish". I added Glossy Accents to give that look of "lacquer"!


And here are the releases for today:


2 comments:

  1. What a great project Darsie, I love it!
    Marlena:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I'll have to make one for my daughter! Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!