Monday, May 09, 2011

Stamp of the Week - Bottoms Up

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "2906-I, Bottoms Up" is the featured stamp! My other stamp to complete the scene is "629-I, Mountain Vista". Make sure you visit their blog for the special offer on the Bottoms Up stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun and versatile stamp.

I created the sunset using Encaustic Wax, and a heated stylus:

3 comments:

  1. WOW Darsie; that background is AMAZING!! LOVE the colors...and goodness; great minds think alike...were we related in another life? :D

    Love the gems around the edges, really draws your attention to the center of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie your colors are absolutely gorgeous - what a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heavens this is a stunning scene! You've done an absolutely fabulous job on this, Darsie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!