Thursday, December 25, 2014

Little Stone Church...

Merry Christmas everyone! Today, I am showcasing a charming die set released by Spellbinders Paper Arts and A Gilded Life called the Beacon St. Chapel. It is so easy to construct this small church and once you are finished, you can use it as a table decoration or ornament.

I love old stone churches and whenever I see one, I make sure to get a photo of it, so I wanted to have my creation look like one. I used the Wrought Iron Texture Plate to get my stone texture and used Fireworks ink sprays to achieve the appearance. Add some stained glass windows and a flameless candle and you are finished! 

May your Christmas and New Year be blessed, prosperous and healthy! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Darsie!! Love the details esp. using the texture plate. May have to give that idea a try - they're addicting to make! LOL! Merry Christmas xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous , there is no end to your talent Darsie ,Well Done .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie,
    Amazing little church. You have done an amazing job, as usual. I love, love, love, the stained glass windows. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little church. This die is on my "I want it real bad" list; I can't find it anywhere. I had hoped to have it for Christmas so I guess this will be a next year project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed when you say how easy it was to put together,it's beautiful
    Darsie !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my... this is amazing. I so want that die... great textures Darsie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!