Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas...

Hi everyone! We are getting closer and closer to Christmas and I've created an elegant stitched card for you using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Imperial Square that was recently part of their Sneak Peeks for CHA. I cut the die cut to fit a rectangle sized card and paired it with Richard Garay's Celebra'tions Pierced Squares. I embroidered the piercings with gold thread and finished it off with a pretty red silk ribbon bow to make a one of a kind holiday card! 

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® White and Red Cardstock, Red Mirror Cardstock
Embellishments: 1.25 Red Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, 3D Foam Squares, Beacon Adhesives, Gold Embroidery Thread, Gold Pearls

7 comments:

  1. How clever you are Darsie to do this embroidery, lovely card . Hope you have a blessed and a very
    Happy Christmas ,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie,

    What an amazing card, gorgeously amazing. You amaze me each time I see one of your creations...works of art. If I were the recipient of this card, I would frame it. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely amaze me with all the work you put into a card, Darsie. This is beautiful, I so love red and gold. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.
    Hugs
    Mstgane
    Ann Robbins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darsie
    Such a very lovely outstanding beautiful card , you are so talented in all you do.

    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELIGHTFUL card Darsie!!!
    LOVE your ELEGANT layers and BEAUTIFUL stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning design. Love all the fancy stitch work you did to make the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darsie,
    Not left a comment for AGES, even though I visit your blog regularly. It's just the panic of getting them Xmas cards finished on time!
    However, I have to congratulate you on your post, the embroidery is exquisite. Wish I could do that.
    A Merry Xmas to you and thank you for sharing your cards with us, giving us lots of ideas.
    All the best for the New Year.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!