Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Poinsettia Tag...

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas Eve! Are you finishing your last minute preparations for the big day? My gifts have been delivered except for my sister's, but they are on their way!! I did give her a sneak peek of one and she squealed like a little girl! I love it. 

Here is the Christmas tag I promised you using Spellbinders Paper Arts® Layered Poinsettia as the focal point (supplies listed below):

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
 
Paper: KaiserCraft St. Nicholas 6x6 Paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper® Burgundy and Evergreen Cardstock, Gold Mirror Cardstock
Embellishments: Beacon Adhesives, Glass Glitter

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Darsie , i so love the background paper and the poinsettia .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of red & gold= such a beautiful tag.
    Merry Christmas, Darsie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. S0 pretty Darsie. Just wondering if you have sent out the 1000th post winner's prizes as I have not received yet and wondered if it could have been on the FedX truck that crashed. Just wonderin......... Hope you had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to 2015 posts!!
    Hugs
    Mstgane
    Ann Robbins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie,
    The tag is gorgeous. Love the gold tipped poinsettias, great touch. Another lovely work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breath-taking hardly describes this. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!