Sunday, October 22, 2017

Frosted Poinsettias...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created an elaborate pastel Christmas card and matching gift box for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Every once in a while, I love to just fiddle with dies, papers, crystal glitter, pearls, lace, silk ribbon and make a fancy floral card! I just love how pretty this is!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Darsie, love those flowers, ribbons and designs! I'm your newest follower. :)
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!