Saturday, October 21, 2017

Wonder of Christmas...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a pretty scenic Christmas card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store focusing on one of the sentiments from the "Wonder of Christmas Sentiments" stamp set. My tree is from the new stamp set "O Christmas Tree" and has a coordinating die! The snow for the tree is Tulip Puffy Paint! Just heat it and it puffs up like snow!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Nice simple little card, Darsie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puffy paint for snow. Now when you heat it up does it always stay puffed or does it get sticky later on when it is on a card? I tried making puffy paint backgrounds years ago and it always stayed sort of sticky. But I sure like the look you have using it on your pretty scene. This clean and simple design is the type of card I like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!